About Private Tutors
Private Tutors has remained a local community based concern with the aim of providing the highest possible service to its clients. We believe the strengths of this strategy are:
- We maintain a good working knowledge of the specific nature of the various local educational establishments, together with any associated issues particular to the Nottingham area.
- We use our personal knowledge of all our tutors to enable us to make an optimum initial match of the student's needs to the selected tutor.
In addition, like other established agencies, our tutors have wide ranging examination experience. Indeed, our list of tutors include a large number of past and present examiners and markers.
Our goal is not to be the largest, but to offer the best tuition in the greater Nottingham area. Competition in this field is vigorous, and so we must constantly strive to improve our service, both by recruiting more qualified experienced tutors and by maintaining an up to date knowledge of changes in the educational world.
As proof of the success of our approach, we can cite the high number of recommendations and repeat business we have on our books.
Tuition and services offered
- Diagnostic assessments
- Literacy and numeracy at key stages 1 and 2 of the national curriculum
- English, maths and science at key stage 3
- Support for those with special needs
- Private school entrance examinations
- All subjects at GCSE
- All subjects at A/S and A2 level
- Degree level work
- English for foreign students
- Foreign languages for business or pleasure
- Professional qualifications in law and accountancy
- Proof reading of assignments and dissertations
- IT training
- Word processing and software applications